By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Something is very wrong with my PS3 right now. When I started it up my dynamic theme was gone. I went to look and all my dynamic themes say corrupted on them, and I can't log into the network, and I can't play Heavy Rain and when I did it said something wrong with my trophies and now all my trophies are gone. Not that they aren't just there, but the placeholder for Heavy rain torphies is missing. I looked and Heavy Rain is still installed and I have my saves so I don't know if Heavy Rain did it or if something else is going on.

Anybody have any idea's?

Around the Network

Holy shit you have got to be kidding me. I am experiencing the EXACT same thing. Didnt notice the trophy thing until I saw your post. I cant connect to PSN and cannot start Heavy Rain because of a trophy registration error. WTF!

Wow...did the Heavy Rain patch cause that..I'm scared of playing the game now...

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

docholliday said:
Holy shit you have got to be kidding me. I am experiencing the EXACT same thing. Didnt notice the trophy thing until I saw your post. I cant connect to PSN and cannot start Heavy Rain because of a trophy registration error. WTF!

I hope this doesn't sound bad but good, i don't feel alone and that it has to be something else. I don't know what it is but maybe Sony is doing something. I really have no clue whats going on.

It has to be Heavy Rain, I've been using my PS3 today and I haven't had any problems.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network

It seems like it's apart of the network that is messing it up. I removed the patch just to see and that wasn't it. It has to do with a trophy error and is connected to the network as i can't get on that as well. If i lost all my trophies i will be pissed.

Though the dynamic themes messed up before that.

A Bad Clown said:
It has to be Heavy Rain, I've been using my PS3 today and I haven't had any problems.

Are you using it now? If you are log off and log back on and see if you can.

Found a few others with same issue after a quick google search. Can anyone verify if PSN is down? Because that seems to be the issue, Heavy Rain's trophies seem to be programmed in a most peculiar way. Not being able to connect to PSN seems to prevent the game from loading, which I wonder if thats from the patch, because im sure there are ppl playing it w/o an internet connection.

Lightning_24 said:

It seems like it's apart of the network that is messing it up. I removed the patch just to see and that wasn't it. It has to do with a trophy error and is connected to the network as i can't get on that as well. If i lost all my trophies i will be pissed.

Though the dynamic themes messed up before that.

It's not the network, I'm looking at my trophies right now and downloading the Darksiders demo.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Same thing here I cant log into the PSN and i dont have heavy rain so it isnt heavy rain i was playing MAG. My trophies are fine but my themes say corrupted.