By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Will u resist the urge of playing the pirated version of Starcraft 2 Beta?

Will u resist the urge of playing the pirated version of Starcraft 2 Beta?

Yes 23 31.08%

I'm fighting the urge so far 7 9.46%

I'm fighting a losing battle to... 3 4.05%

No 21 28.38%

I've already downloaded ... 20 27.03%

Total:74

Yarrrrr!!!

Get it....a pirate yes = yarrrr....and we're talking about pirating......lol i made a funny... Nite folks!

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

Around the Network
CommunistHater said:
Starcraft is clickcraft. They could reduce half the clicks with some decent economy management and computer micro a. i. and templates. They instead decided to focus on a steam like upgrade to battlenet.

Starcraft is supposed to be click craft. The more clicks nessecary the more skill-based the game becomes. If you like slow games, you should play something else instead of complaining about what's good about Starcraft.

Also, Blizzard already have introduced multi building select, and other stuff like that and made the unit movement so that they surround the enemy almost on their own. You want them to do even more of these changes? O_o

I LOVE ICELAND!

dobby985 said:
No, I'm not going to put my battle.net account in jeopardy.

I agree. A Bnet account is the most important thing in my gaming collection.

I tried to fight it...and failed -.-.

Wow. I am very happy thus far. Everything feels just like starcraft on crack. I just wish they kept the look the same as the orginal. I loved that lol.

You can come close to the original look with minimum graphics (theres even a 2d setting, lol).

The game is awesome, stop resisting and feel how a real RTS is like :)

Around the Network

Probably won't matter if someone pirates the beta or not. Doesn't SC2 need cdkeys for battle.net? Any true fan of SC2 will buy a copy...or 2 or 3. Heck I have 9 copies of Diablo 2: LOD and 4 copies of Warcraft 3 for the cd keys. Loaders/multiple comps.

Solid said:
 stop resisting and feel how a real RTS is like :)

Yeah, play Supreme Commander. :p

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.