By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - HEAVY RAIN: How far had you gone to save your son? SPOILER

d21lewis said:
Rainbird said:
d21lewis said:
For goodness' sake, why can't I stop reading this thread? I'm ruining my favorite game, this generation!!!

YOU IDIOT! Stop it!

You quoted me! That just makes me come back for more!!

Madison just died, burned alive in the fire at Scott's place, Ethan took his own life because of the death of Shaun and Jayden's addiction finally won over him...as for Scott? With the death of Lauren, he continues his search for a true father figure.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

d21lewis, pretend the whited-out section below is a penis. Just look away (unless of course you're into that kind of thing... then think it's a vagina!!!)

I was shocked when Scott turned out to be the killer. He was the deepest and most profound character in the game... perhaps one of the most human characters in video games bar none.

Also, I didn't kill the drug dealer. Some people need the medication he gives

I wasn't shocked as the fact I was able to play the game during the flashback during a Scott playthrough made it obvious who the killer was.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Failed the power plant test. Couldn'd being myself to kill the guy. Cut off the finger and drank the poison. Couldn't find location. Managed to save son anyway thanks to Madison and Jayden.

@ Title of Thread

I stopped at cutting my own finger off.. people would look funny at me :(

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Around the Network

I couldn't bring myself to take the poison. It was just...too much. I would never face certain death, even if it meant the death of my son.

Jayden quit, he couldn't find anything. Paige escaped, but returned to her apartment. Mars managed to find the correct location, and saved Shaun. I didn't kill Shelby, he can't do any more harm. But as I left the building...Ethan was shot by the police.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I can't stop!!!

I did all of ethans trials and I drank the poison. I knew that he wouldn't die.

Saw is a very inspirational movie series.

Wagram said:
I did all of ethans trials and I drank the poison. I knew that he wouldn't die.

Saw is a very inspirational movie series.

I figured I wouldn't die. But I tried to put myself in Ethan's position. And I wouldn't take the risk.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Ethan: Completed the first three trials. Couldn't shoot the drug dealer. declined madisons advances. (I have broken ribs, burns all over my body, lacerations all over my arms, legs, and head, one missing finger, and have been watching my son drown.....I'm not in the mood) arrested at the motel. escaped from custody. Drank the poison. choose the right location by listening to the sound of the clips of shaun drowning......seagulls and ships horns.....pick the location by the ocean. spared scott. saved shaun. shot by the bastard blake.

Jayden: gathered all evidence at first crime scene. did not shoot nathaniel. pissed of blake enough that he threatened to kill me. took tripto and arrested mad jack. helped ethan escape from the police station.  accused blake of being the origami killer.

Madison: tried to find out were shaun was, but failed to find the info before scott tried to kill her. escaped by hiding in fridge.

Scott:  saved Hassan, Lauren, and Kramer from death. was spared by ethan only to be shot in the face by lauren.