Around the Network
Akvod said:
Severance said:
Akvod said:
Every single Ubisoft game this gen.
Opposite last gen.

you obviously didn't play AC2

I won't after AC1.

thats exactly what i said before getting it.

(btw all ubisoft games i played this gen are crap , except AC2 , its like the saving grace)

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

I have not gone through a shitty gaming period yet. There was indeed a period I did not like gaming very much, but right now, I am enjoying my gamecube, especially wind waker.

Sonic games. God.. have they pissed me off.. sonic heroes(avg),shadow the hedgehog(OMG HORRIBLE),Sonic the Hedgehog:terrible(2006), secret rings(which was avg), black knight( god awful)..

Unleashed and all star racing are a HUGE step UP and I HOPE SEGA continues this trend.

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

... What.

Around the Network

Resident Evil Ø is shit?

*grabs shotgun*

I was disappointed with two thing's this gen, the Wii and the Orange Box. Two thing's I was looking forward to and left completely underwhelmed.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Well in general gaming is dying a slow and painful death IMO. But then again that's mostly due to my declining interest in games. Honestly i spend more time on this website then i do actually playing games and thats saying something as im not on here for more than a few minutes at a time... Ugh i guess thats just what happens as life gets more complicated, you have less time and desire to play games.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Severance said:
Akvod said:
Every single Ubisoft game this gen.
Opposite last gen.

you obviously didn't play AC2

It was only fun for the first hour. I found in incredibly repetitive running around stabbing people.

Erisian said:
Resident Evil Ø is shit?

*grabs shotgun*

*Also grabs a shotgun and follows Erisian*

seriousley though, 0 is one of the best games from last gen.