By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dissappointment after Disappointment =/

Well, IMO is simple as that : you don't like videogames too much. Try to do another thing (read books, watch movies, create something) and rediscover fun. I never felt like you and i guarantee some other people feels the same way. Xenosaga 1 is fantastic, but was sadly uncomprehended and underappreciated. Devil May Cry 1 and 3 are excelent games, not the best. For me video game is such a passion that i will never lost interest.

Around the Network

You need to play Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom. Make sure you read the reviews first to set your expectations at the right level.

Do you know what its like to live on the far side of Uranus?

i like all those games
but i kinda agree with you on Zelda WW
i love the game dont get me wrong but the game was just soooooooooooooo easy and no challenge at all
other than that i liked the game

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

Severance said:
Akvod said:
Every single Ubisoft game this gen.
Opposite last gen.

you obviously didn't play AC2

I won't after AC1.

"So have you ever gone through a shitty gaming period?"
I'm going through one right now.
And no, Xenosaga 1 will just continue the disappointment streak.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
leo-j said:
Get a new console with better games

When will you ever stop taking jabs at a console that many people seem to like? Yeah, I know. Sales =/= quality, that's how you declare the superiority of your system of choice. Stop being an elitist and learn to appreciate the PlayStation 2.

But the PS2 isn't as far advanced, the visuals suck and the memory cards smell like sulfur. The PS3 had a better library in November 2006.

Do you know what its like to live on the far side of Uranus?

Severance said:
Akvod said:
Every single Ubisoft game this gen.
Opposite last gen.

you obviously didn't play AC2

imo AC2 is no better than the rest Ubi is crapping out.

SaviorX said:
"So have you ever gone through a shitty gaming period?"
I'm going through one right now.
And no, Xenosaga 1 will just continue the disappointment streak.

You really don't count. You are just broke

RCTjunkie said:
The disappointment is that you spelled "disappointment" two different ways.
Oh yeah, and your opinion on Wind Waker is also disappointing.

Sums up my opinion.

And no, I don't feel like sharing games I found dissapointing because it'll just lead to arguments.  Whic is what I think this thread will lead to.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

O_o Xenosaga 1 and 3 were amazing and very under rated imo. 2 lacked a lot of ways, but it was OK.

DMC 1 and 3 were awesome, 4 sucked.

I haven't really gone through a "shitty" gaming period. More like played "shitty" games in-midst of good/great games.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.