By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Last Rebellion's disastrous reviews -- worse than WKC

Skeeuk said:
games like these are hard to get hold of later on,...

For a good reason

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Around the Network
Crystalchild said:
worse than Cross Edge? :D

i'll so buy this when it's cheaper!

@bolded

Nah, I'd say it's better than Cross Edge, but not by a massive amount.

i do not listen to reviews none of them know anything. For example WKC is one of the best RPGs i have played this gen IMO. i do however like at video reviews just to see how the game plays for myself. those do help a lot.

On another note i was pretty sure this game would suck anyway so who cares?

Torillian said:
Crystalchild said:
worse than Cross Edge? :D

i'll so buy this when it's cheaper!

@bolded

Nah, I'd say it's better than Cross Edge, but not by a massive amount.

You doing the official VGC review ?

Dno said:
i do not listen to reviews none of them know anything. For example WKC is one of the best RPGs i have played this gen IMO. i do however like at video reviews just to see how the game plays for myself. those do help a lot.

On another note i was pretty sure this game would suck anyway so who cares?

That doesn't mean anything xD

@ Barozi

Yeah I'm doing the VGC review, I'm around 12 hours in, not sure how much longer I have to go.

Around the Network

edit: to hell with my questions, i'll just wait 'til your Review is out. :)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Torillian said:
@ Barozi

Yeah I'm doing the VGC review, I'm around 12 hours in, not sure how much longer I have to go.

Taking one for the team, eh?

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

dolemit3 said:
Torillian said:
@ Barozi

I feel it's one of the best thing reviewers do when they purposefully play a bad game just so they can put the word out and others are informed before they go into it so I actually kind of enjoy it on a level though obviously it's way more fun to play and review a great game. ^^

dolemit3 said:
Torillian said:
@ Barozi

They probably had a straw pick for it. Lol

I hate it when reviewers and hardcore gamers put so much emphasis on graphics. NIS is a tiny company what the hell did you expect? The graphics are good enough for a JRPG. Maybe this JRPG is rubbish, but IGN gave a terrible review for Disgaea 3 just because of its graphics.

People, like reaver_x, saying NIS should be shut down don't know what they are talking about.