By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New!! God of War III Gameplay TONIGHT!!

damn it... 100% sure that the video can't be seen now?

Around the Network

Video will be up in approx. 1 hour on GT

screw you all then u.u

Wow at these gif's, to bad I had class today......This game cant come soon enough.....i might have to try to freeze myself like Cartman did in South Park cuz I cant take this shit any longer lol.

Sony needs a GoW3 commercial with Kevin Butler stat!!!!!

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

Are those really in game???!!! OMFG!!!!

Around the Network

LOL Maynard is going crazy (like I am too ). Man, I can't believe the game looks THAT good. The scale in that gif with Chronos holding Kratos is INSANE! I thought it was gonna be good but not THIS good. Also, poor guy that is getting destroyed by Kratos, the whole POV made it kinda scary LOL.

cant wait to see it:D

Reality check in aisle BOOM!

<a href="http://b0c40pmhv4t-qfuimlmmqex5q0.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WT5K3KF3" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

there are no words...im going to get annoyed everytime a customer asks me if god of war 3 is cool at work for the next few months, my response everytime will be... why the f*@k havnt you bought it yet?

Jk i dont know what ill tell, but it will be hard to describe this game without dropping the f-bomb, like try and describe what you just saw in that trailer without cursing, well to me its hard lol.

"even a dead god still dreams"