By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New!! God of War III Gameplay TONIGHT!!

You know, I have a feeling once I see this trailer, I'm going to hate you PS3 owners even more. No... I can guarantee it. I bought God Of War 1&2 first day in the PS2 era, and now I'm really thinking of ways to get some money together for the PS3. And it's probably this game's fault.

Hmm...*cheh*!! screw you guys!!

LOL

Around the Network

@ 1 am? screw that, i have 2 flights tomorrow. Watch it later

New minotaur is a motherfucking beast !

Ultibankai said:
You know, I have a feeling once I see this trailer, I'm going to hate you PS3 owners even more. No... I can guarantee it. I bought God Of War 1&2 first day in the PS2 era, and now I'm really thinking of ways to get some money together for the PS3. And it's probably this game's fault.

Hmm...*cheh*!! screw you guys!!

LOL

hey hey, we ps3 owners arent the only ones with the epic games, its just our month, 360's and wii's month wil come soon enough *its a great year for all gamerz* ^_^...but seriously, buy a ps3 and play gow lol

Maynard_Tool said:

seriously, idk if youlle be able to fly with that trailer and video on ur mind XD

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:

you should have seen kratos holding the blades of hades himself, or possiedon kicking titan ass!

i wanna watch it guys tell me where to watch i'm desperate LOL

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

radiantshadow92 said:
Maynard_Tool said:

seriously, idk if youlle be able to fly with that trailer and video on ur mind XD

well, I have to because i'm having my last flights tomorrow before my final test on sunday so.... If I want to pass, I have to put my shit together xD

So i guess I'll watch it tomorrow after my flights. Just make sure to post it here xD

btw....whats bayonetta? jk...but seriously