By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New!! God of War III Gameplay TONIGHT!!

God of War III Goes Gold, E3 Demo Now on PSN and New Gameplay Revealed Tonight on Spike’s GTTV!

Yes the rumors floating around the net are true. Everyone is very excited to share the news that God of War III has gone gold and will bring the chaos to stores on March 16.

We also are happy to announce that starting today, the God of War III E3 Demo is now available to download on the PlayStation Store. Just in time before the big release, get your hands on the epicdemo that all the fans have been talking about.

And if you just can’t get enough of God of War news today, Geoff Keighley will reveal new gameplay footage tonight during Spike’s GameTrailers TV. Make sure to set your DVR to catch exclusive interviews with the Santa Monica Studio team, behind the scenes footage and new gameplay to top it all off. DIRECTV customers can see it at 9:30 PM EST/PST, and cable customers can watch at 12:30 AM EST/PST.

Thanks again to all the fans for the support. Stay tuned for more announcements in the coming weeks.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/02/god-of-war-iii-goes-gold-e3-demo-now-on-psn-and-new-gameplay-revealed-tonight-on-spikes-gttv/#comment-346188

Around the Network

Have my DVR ready for this! Gonna be epic...hopefully!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

I think I can speak for all of us when I say, Wheeeeeee!

I survived the Apocalyps3

iLLmaticV3 said:
Have my DVR ready for this! Gonna be epic...hopefully!

its too badd i have to watch it on my stupid SDTV, i wish the HDTV in my room had cable =/

I don't have SPIKE HD.. fuck

mM
Around the Network

Thanks for the info, I have my DVR set.  I, too, wish I had HD Spike, but sadly I do not.  Oh well, should be sweet anyways.

where is the love?

guys u do know you can watch it in HD on GameTrailers after dont you?

Amazing demo, just finished it.  Thanks for the heads up, I got my TV ready for it.  I gotta wait til 11:30 but I will get it in HD.

sully1311 said:
guys u do know you can watch it in HD on GameTrailers after dont you?

well yeah, but not on my beautiful 32 inch HDTV when the video launches =p