By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New!! God of War III Gameplay TONIGHT!!

radiantshadow92 said:
psrock said:
Cronos

CRONOS

CRONOS

omg and hades and freaking posseidon!!!! he was like a freaking missle!! 

GOW has taking console gaming to a new level. I still can't believe we are about to play games we use to watch as CGI a year ago. I ahve tears in my eyes thinking about it, we only saw a just sample of this game.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

The first person Kratos death simulator... Probably the most horrific thing ever.

snyperdud said:
The first person Kratos death simulator... Probably the most horrific thing ever.

I was laughing throughout that whole thing.......is that normal?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

snyperdud said:

i feel the pain just thinking about it!

Holy cow, i cant believe what i just saw, how is this even possible? GOW3 just officially dethroned Uncharted 2 and 3.

Around the Network
jesus kung fu magic said:
snyperdud said:

depends? what kinda laugh? like haha hes getting beat up? or...?

radiantshadow92 said:
snyperdud said:

I was laughing because the guy was offering up no resistance whatsoever.....if I was in his position I would be talking mad shit and go for the nuts.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

The Amazing about the PS3 is game after game keeps trying to outdo each other, It's amazing how lucky we are.

Gametrailer videos in 2h40 min

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

i hate you all, this is what living in our fantastic weather gets us west coasters lol.

"even a dead god still dreams"

radiantshadow92 said:
snyperdud said:

I was laughing because the guy was offering up no resistance whatsoever.....if I was in his position I would be talking mad shit and go for the nuts.

One does not simply try to resist Kratos. It would only prolong their death and suffer longer.