By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's Media Summit Summary

I was really hoping we say something on Xenoblade or The Last Story. Otherwise, pretty good. It's good to see some of these titles in the spring/summer. Makes you wonder what the holidays will be like.

Around the Network

E3 2010 may have news on DS 2 if they feel they can't top what they have/are showing off at these little events. I'm inclined to agree with Tres Tres though - you don't show your best hand in February. I'm not 100% convinced it will be Zelda Wii this Christmas though. The Wii software market is going to still be pretty big in 2011 and 2012 so they'll want to save at least two internally developed blockbusters for those Christmas periods.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Avinash_Tyagi said:
^Actually the big announcement is Wii Vitality, Zelda will probably be there, but it won't be as big

It's Zelda.....

My wallet is crying. It knows that I will be disappointed when I open it and find that I can afford all of these games.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Basically sh#t my pants after getting hit with this storm of good news.
Been having a very busy and crappy couple weeks of work so forgot all about this.
What a great surprise for me and all gamers!
Wonderful time to be a gamer :)

Current Favorites:
Wii - Muramasa, MH3, Metroid Trilogy, RS2, Okami, RE4, COD, Dead Space, Scarface
PC - L4D, TF2, BFBC2, Killing Floor, Aquaria, Warsow, many UDK indie games
Mods - MechWarrior:Living Legends, Star Wars: Galatic Warfare, PVKII, Goldeneye Source, L4D mods
PS3 - Demon Souls, Way of the Samurai 3
Social Modding Club: ModDb | Steam

Around the Network

man May isn't that far away to, thanks nintendo... Treat lol

great for what it was but not much, but on the other hand I might just get SMG2 and theirs probably more at E3 alot more plus those games were put together FAST it wasn't long I first seen these games and their almost here and the few that their are look real good............ well I'm buying 2 games in the course of 4months and thats more then usual............

they gave us what we will be playing soon, E3 will uncover about 12months from that day.....,..... "MH3" "METRIOD m" 2 good games and looking at my collection its already better then last year......,.....

maybe SMG I strongly think they should have a difficulty bar in the options menu cause the bosses were fun but could have been better last time and I think they need to make it more death defying like super mario bros3 unstead of the adventure feel like they have been doing since mario want 3d............

FragiIe said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
^Actually the big announcement is Wii Vitality, Zelda will probably be there, but it won't be as big

It's Zelda.....

No, Zelda will never sell anywhere near as much as the vitality sensor

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)