By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's Media Summit Summary

biggest miracle here is that you are happy with Nintedo tres tres.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

Good on the Span Smasher confirmation, though i'm sad that they don't seem to be picking up Reginliev.

And Golden Sun DS has disappeared yet again...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Man, with all the games announced for the first half of this year, makes you wonder what they have left for E3. Well probably Zelda Wii, but you gotta think there would have to be some other announcements as well.

Mr Khan said:

Good on the Span Smasher confirmation, though i'm sad that they don't seem to be picking up Reginliev.

And Golden Sun DS has disappeared yet again...

golden sun will be a H2 title, and so will Reginliev if it comes over at all

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

vaio said:
biggest miracle here is that you are happy with Nintedo tres tres.

It's a miracle! The power of the Triforce has healed this user's cynicism!

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
Metallicube said:
Man, with all the games announced for the first half of this year, makes you wonder what they have left for E3. Well probably Zelda Wii, but you gotta think there would have to be some other announcements as well.

Well judging by their last 2 E3's I'd say Nintendo doesn't give a flop about that event. So either there will be some huge surprise or more casual love.

Anyway SMG2 and Metroid Other M are going to make me dust off my Wii after a long long time, can't wait!

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Nintendo's going to rape my wallet next quarter. DSi XL is going to be GARGANTUAN!

Pixel Art can be fun.

now that we know SMG2 and MOM are released in May and June in NA. I'm wondering when we'll see the release dates for them in Japan.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Cave Story freaking finally sees the light of day. I hope that date is truly final. Nice to see Galaxy 2 and Other M get a firm release date too. Isn't the Pokewalker announcement kind of redundant? That MH3 promotion is very very nice.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

polishing my Wii all the time has finally paid off in 2010 lol.