By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII, Metacritic 84

Possible that it will drop more....Lucky it is not a PS3 exclusive anymore =p.

Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:

if it was an exclusive I'd bet it would be at 93 right now

anyways, if Nintendo games are to go by 84 might just mean best game in the series ever

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
Lostplanet22 said:

if it was an exclusive I'd bet it would be at 93 right now

anyways, if Nintendo games are to go by 84 might just mean best game in the series ever

so true....if it was PS3 exclusive it would be a 93 and the hype on VGC would be a billion times more. It's actually quite pathetic that the media has such sad biases.

If it recieve the same meta score as FFXII I won't buy it until it's in the bargain bin

Some of the best games this gen have had a score in the 80-90 range.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

get this. No,seriously listen to this. I have never played a final fantasy game. Not even for one second.

Around the Network

I'm glad the reviews are disappointing. It dispells the myth that all massively hyped sequels with amazing graphics are guaranteed AAA status. But then, RE5 already did that.

I'm also glad it's not PS3 exclusive. We'd be copping so much shit right now if it were.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
I'm glad the reviews are disappointing. It dispells the myth that all massively hyped sequels with amazing graphics are guaranteed AAA status.

But then, RE5 already proved that.

they both weren't exclusives

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

When GTA4 comes off that 98 and MW2 comes off that 94, then I will start to agree with reviewers again. But until then, I will play myself and judge.

Meh, I will play it and see. I don't trust reviewers. All of my hype for XIII has been long muted anyway because of how long the game took to get out. So I might like it more.

It's official.  No More Heroes 2 > Final Fantasy XIII