By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Best Nintendo franchise - Round 1 Protagonists

This the first round to discover the best Nintendo franchise as voted by you. It must be the Protagonist (Hero or Heroine) so do not vote for Weegee. There will be 10 rounds and 1 round will be open for 24 hours. So don't vote after this time limit. I will vote once in each round. So I vote for Samus. Why you might say. She manages to defeat endless amounts of enemies on her missions and saves planets and civilizations from extinction.

Around the Network

LINK

He's too smart 'cause he needs to solve all that puzzles. Also, he has courage to defeat Ganondorf a hundred times.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Lemme just save us the trouble.

The Legend of Zelda is the best franchise, has the best main character, has the best game, has the best supporting characters, etc. ;)

OT: Link

Mario

Because he rebuilt the videogame industry and 25 years on is still at the top of his game.

Since Mario and Link are already mentioned.

Samus Aran.

-She shocked the world when in the first game she took the suit off to reveal her she is a woman
-She is one sexy but deadly warrior

Around the Network

Link i mean just look at the guy, he takes no shit from no cunt lol

or samus because shes Hot.. shes the hottest video game character ever lol

Personally I find it a bit weird that, judging from those two pictures, the face of Samus and the face of Link look oddly alike one another...

1. Link.
2. Samus.
3. Red.

Link