By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Best Nintendo franchise - Round 1 Protagonists

tehsage said:
Lemme just save us the trouble.

The Legend of Zelda is the best franchise, has the best main character, has the best game, has the best supporting characters, etc. ;)

OT: Link

that

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Kirby.
Well, he... sucks.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Wario:

Wario ware games are fantastic.

Wario land Games are excellent

Link.

But I don't really understand, was this thread supposed to be about nominating 10 different protagonists? If so, since Link has already been nominated, I'd say Fox McCloud.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Link.

But I don't really understand, was this thread supposed to be about nominating 10 different protagonists? If so, since Link has already been nominated, I'd say Fox McCloud.

No you just vote for a protagonist. Don't bother hesitating just vote.

Around the Network

kirby. i like pink stuff

↑ drawn by Tino Vainamoinen aka ex-NFG.  thx 

へんたい from japan, sorry.my english is suck,so plain english plz.  thx

Link is winning by the way. How are people not getting this system.

Please stop voting more than once people!

1. Link
2. Mario
3. Samus

Ugh this is a toughy. Mario is the best "classic" protagonist, but Samus is the best in the sense she handles business. She owns everything haha killing enemies stronger, larger, and armies more menacing than anything in the Halo franchise even.

But when it boils down to it,

My vote has to go for Link. The best Legend of Zelda games are all about a boy starting a journey and ending it evolving into a man, or in some way maturing in the process. He never asks for nothing, but the weight of the world always rests on his shoulders.

Link is my choice.