By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I still don't own a PS3, but I will be playing some games for it!

So for those of you who don't know, I work at an online gaming site (a swedish one), and thus from time to time I get review copies of games. Now, somehow, I ended up being listed as the one who should get the review copy of Yakuza 3. This kind of put me in a pickle at first, since I don't own a PS3, but a friend of mine has offered to let me come over to him and play through it. So, I still don't own a PS3, but from now on I will be adding PS3 games to my collection (ones I get from the site where I work, and possibly others that me and him decide to buy and play through - Hopefully Uncharted 1 & 2!)

Around the Network

Thanks for clarifying. Now I don't have to worry.

Buy a PS3.

Edit: Both of you!

Yes, play Uncharteds now!

Majin-Tenshinhan said:

So for those of you who don't know, I work at an online gaming site (a swedish one), and thus from time to time I get review copies of games. Now, somehow, I ended up being listed as the one who should get the review copy of Yakuza 3. This kind of put me in a pickle at first, since I don't own a PS3, but a friend of mine has offered to let me come over to him and play through it. So, I still don't own a PS3, but from now on I will be adding PS3 games to my collection (ones I get from the site where I work, and possibly others that me and him decide to buy and play through - Hopefully Uncharted 1 & 2!)

Enjoy the typewriter-sound in Yakuza 3 >_>

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Thanks for clarifying. Now I don't have to worry.

Yeah, I felt you needed to know, but it was way too important to post on your wall, too. ;)

maybe you will get converted in the process lol, just play on uncharted 2!!

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

that friend of yours may need quite some patience, because yakuza game clock in at 25-30hs .. and the last fight in Yakuza 2 was really hard, especially if you didn't bother to find the secret weapons and earn money for the best armor/vests etc.

i am so dying to play yakuza 3.

ermm since you getting free review copies and u dont own a ps3, you might as well send them this way :p they will be more appreciated here :p

Fei-Hung said:
i am so dying to play yakuza 3.

ermm since you getting free review copies and u dont own a ps3, you might as well send them this way :p they will be more appreciated here :p

Haha, no way. Yakuza 3 and Uncharted were the biggest reasons I wanted to buy a PS3 in the first place, so you can forget it, buddy :)