By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I still don't own a PS3, but I will be playing some games for it!

What site do you write for? I'm a reviewer too (from Sweden), so I'm curious :)

Around the Network

Buy a PLAYSTATION 3!!!!!!! It is the best console 2009/2010 i think.

Soooooo awesome exclusives games alias Uncharted , Metal Gear Solid 4, Yakuza 3, LBP, KZ2

and now HEAVY RAIN, GOD OF WAR 3 and and and.

It is so awesome, i'm so happy with my ps3 console =)

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

jneul said:
maybe you will get converted in the process lol, just play on uncharted 2!!

Please, do play Drake's Fortune first, and yeah, play both of them.

Go get Valkyria Chronicles right away too.

whatz3rname said:

Fairly new site called www.1kb.se. (derived from an older site which was a trainwreck called www.pulsemagazine.se). What about you?

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
whatz3rname said:

Fairly new site called www.1kb.se. (derived from an older site which was a trainwreck called www.pulsemagazine.se). What about you?

Varför har du inte sagt något?

Om inte annat så skulle du gjort det för hitsen :=)

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

So for those of you who don't know, I work at an online gaming site (a swedish one), and thus from time to time I get review copies of games. Now, somehow, I ended up being listed as the one who should get the review copy of Yakuza 3. This kind of put me in a pickle at first, since I don't own a PS3, but a friend of mine has offered to let me come over to him and play through it. So, I still don't own a PS3, but from now on I will be adding PS3 games to my collection (ones I get from the site where I work, and possibly others that me and him decide to buy and play through - Hopefully Uncharted 1 & 2!)

In your case, the PS3 would be a working tool, why are your company not paying you one? You should pressure them a bit, I usually get everything I want from my company.

vaio said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
whatz3rname said:

Har inte helt tänkt på det mest :) Tänkte börja försöka få hits nu, så ... Medans vi ändå håller på, du vill inte bokmärka sidan och besöka den så ofta som möjligt tro? :D

(Det är jag som är Nicholas Taylor btw).

Icyedge said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

So for those of you who don't know, I work at an online gaming site (a swedish one), and thus from time to time I get review copies of games. Now, somehow, I ended up being listed as the one who should get the review copy of Yakuza 3. This kind of put me in a pickle at first, since I don't own a PS3, but a friend of mine has offered to let me come over to him and play through it. So, I still don't own a PS3, but from now on I will be adding PS3 games to my collection (ones I get from the site where I work, and possibly others that me and him decide to buy and play through - Hopefully Uncharted 1 & 2!)

In your case, the PS3 would be a working tool, why are your company not paying you one? You should pressure them a bit, I usually get everything I want from my company.

Because we're a pretty small site right now, and we aren't even actually getting wages yet.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
vaio said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
whatz3rname said:

Har inte helt tänkt på det mest :) Tänkte börja försöka få hits nu, så ... Medans vi ändå håller på, du vill inte bokmärka sidan och besöka den så ofta som möjligt tro? :D

(Det är jag som är Nicholas Taylor btw).

Redan gjort det :).

Allt för att hjälpa mina VGC vänner.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Icyedge said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

Because we're a pretty small site right now, and we aren't even actually getting wages yet.

Oh ok I see, your doing it as a past-time and to get experience, thats good ;).