By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Alan Wake who's getting? New gameplay inside!

Alan Wake who's getting? New gameplay inside!

Day1! 54 49.54%

Eventually 20 18.35%

Not my type of game 5 4.59%

I'll wait for reviews 14 12.84%

I would if I owned a 360 6 5.50%

I'm a troll so I'll go here 10 9.17%

Total:109
Playingwithfirex said:
scat398 said:
Wow I had no idea the game was going to look that good. Screenshots are one thing but in motion that was incredible. It just goes to show how time and hard work have it's reward.

I don't like to get into the whole which game looks better than the other stuff, but damn that looks nice. The gameplay looks very smooth and the atmosphere appears to be to top notch.

the game has been in dvelopement for 4 years, I expected more but this is still considerably smooth.

I can only expect so much, that video was nuts.  But I hear ya people, get their hopes built up over time. all I know is I haven't seen anything like that on the 360, so that has really impressed me.

Around the Network

It's certainly my type of game, but I refuse to spend $60-70 (Cdn) on any game and besides I have an enormous backlog to get through first. I will definitely pick this up at some point though.

I like this picture.

Ok, after THE END of that vid, I'm leaning more and more to the Coma Theory. And I think that's really, REALLY cool.

Will almost certainly get it the first week its out...

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Around the Network

Will be getting it, already put down a $10 pre-order

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

Preordered, so yeah day 1. I have a ton of preorders out for this year, gulp!

I am getting more and more interested, the just posted previews are very positive, though they do say it is scary...

I certainly won't get it at launch as playing a deep psychological thriller is not the best way to help revise for exams, so I will wait and see what the reaction to it is first

Day one no doubt....

will get this eventually when I get enough money...