By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Alan Wake who's getting? New gameplay inside!

Alan Wake who's getting? New gameplay inside!

Day1! 54 49.54%

Eventually 20 18.35%

Not my type of game 5 4.59%

I'll wait for reviews 14 12.84%

I would if I owned a 360 6 5.50%

I'm a troll so I'll go here 10 9.17%

Total:109

I'm starting to get hyped up for this game with the new gameplay trailer!!! http://www.gameblog.fr/news_13854_alan-wake-5-minutes-de-gameplay-inedit

It has some day scenes^^

Ok so who wants this???

Around the Network

on a side note, the same site will post a preview of alan wake later

Also, I m really waiting to see the full picture of this game. In those video I can note things that look "displaced" compared to my expectation but in the same time, you have to play it by yourself to really judge ... waiting for review

Time to Work !

Ill get it at some stage,day one only if reviews will be 9+

I am waiting on Metacritic, just like every other game. AAA game and I will buy it. I only play games with a AAA rating.
Alan Wake looks good in screen shots but those reviews need to confirm it is a AAA game.

watched the trailer, looks great.. but just great lol.. water and faces really look better hten the rest though

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Around the Network

I'm getting more interested. The teen rating appeals to me, as that means it is going to be less scary. My problem is I hate creepy or scary games, so no Bioshock for me either. The main reason that I am getting excited about this is apparently they really like Lost, which happens to be my favourite TV series

Is it just me, or does the music in that trailer remind you all of Shenmue?

Looks great and the lighting stuff looks neat. But there should be a spoiler warning in the OP for that video.

numonex said:
I am waiting on Metacritic, just like every other game. AAA game and I will buy it. I only play games with a AAA rating.
Alan Wake looks good in screen shots but those reviews need to confirm it is a AAA game.

dont you feel a bit restrictive ? only AAA ?

Time to Work !

Looking brilliant, can't wait!