By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you scared of death?

Are you scared of death?

Yes 13 18.06%

No 37 51.39%

I like boobs, but yes... 11 15.28%

Death...please...doesn't exist 4 5.56%

Maybe 7 9.72%

Total:72

Nah. Me and death are best buds.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

im scared ill die before i ever acomplish anything,im also scared that all my friends/family will die before me,leaving me alone.

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

alekth said:
More scared of the process of dying rather than death itself.

this

Dgc1808 said:
Nah. Me and death are best buds.

My Death is sexier than yours

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Sephiroth357 said:
indodude said:
Knowing that I'll rot underground maybe 70-80(hopefully more) years after this moment. Maybe.

You must have a good diet.

Yes, my minimum life expectation is 100

Around the Network
Sephiroth357 said:
indodude said:
Knowing that I'll rot underground maybe 70-80(hopefully more) years after this moment. Maybe.

You must have a good diet.

I dont know about that;  think of all the preservatives that you've eaten.

I'm also more scared of the process..... including the following

-not being able to breath, wanting to walk but can't, wanting to help myself but can't, confusion/senility

-becoming more irrelevant, i mean i wouldnt be working, wouldnt have a lot of future things to live for

-wondering if I'll see god is a big one. I've always been really into religion as a personal interest, but me and the church have gone back and forth- they didnt like my drinking/bisexuality so I quit going but i've also had much more fun with a different church- I dont care how much hyou dislike christians, once you have everybody singing and praising god, you will feel his presence which is an amazing feeling.

-I would also be concerned about family, how they would do in the future and would want to know that they were doing well.

that is all...

Death? More like worried for love ones dying, my life isn't relly impactful onto others, but I cherish it.

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

I was a few years ago. Now, I'm excepted it as an inevitability and a regular part of life.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I'm not scared of death. I'm scared of life ending.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835