By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official "I'm getting FF13 for Xbox 360" thread!

Come on 360 supporters! Let's show we're proud future owners of Final Fantasy 13 for Xbox 360. And yes, let's be proud to get up every 20 hours to swap the disc!

I ordered the Xbox 360 FF 13 bundle from Amazon and will be getting on release date!

Around the Network

Definitely me! I'm debating on whether to get release date shipping for it on Amazon. That $10 credit they have with it is enough to convince me not to go down to Gamestop. That's sweet that you're getting the bundle though...I wish I didn't get the Kung Fu Panda/Lego Indy bundle from two years ago. >.>

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

You know what's awesome about getting it through Amazon? You don't have to pay taxes! You'll save yourself some cash, specially if you have no rush in getting it on your hands!

Well i'm getting my version for PS3, but I support all those who get it for the 360! FF Fans unite!

Wait...why are you proud of buying a multiplatform game for a certain system? Does anyone really care? Not to be rude or anything, but that's just so pointless.

Around the Network

I'm not a huge fan of FF, but the 13 looks sick, so if I'm gonna buy it, 360 will be the system I'll be buying it for.

Man, your a sooners fan and getting this game on 360....... how depressing.

Just messing with you. It's good that you'll get a little exercise changing those discs :P

MontanaHatchet said:
Wait...why are you proud of buying a multiplatform game for a certain system? Does anyone really care? Not to be rude or anything, but that's just so pointless.

Not to mention that this thread is an impending flamewar.

Xen said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Well, let this war commence!

Xen said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Hell Yeah it's a flamewar! I'm pissed that this guy is a sooners fan :P