By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Poll : Whos the funniest dude on VGChartz ?

Poll : Whos the funniest dude on VGChartz ?

Badgenome 66 31.58%

patapon 18 8.61%

Squilliam 13 6.22%

d21lewis 39 18.66%

RolStoppable 45 21.53%

Other (specify) 28 13.40%

Total:209

Carmina2008! some quotes from her twitter!

Klonoa hat-tools the lack of color did. eye-yellow, costume art Mr. Arawi

Klonoa and Grandpa I'm love, the Huepow.

Odd.... Klonoa just the Pac-Man hat - Spin-Off. Klonoa eye.

Shadow the Hedgehog - Poochie mined... never.

Carmina for life!

Former something....

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
MANUELF said:
Old Rol>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else

What's wrong with the "new" Rol?

There is nothing wrong but you loss that something that made your jokes even funnier

D21lewis said:
Last year, when I was still a cop, I had to go to some guy's house for some stupid reason. I pull my patrol car into his yard and wait a minute, like I always do. I figure EVERYBODY has a dog and I hate dogs. I really do. It never stops me from doing my job. I'd just rather avoid being mauled to death, if I can help it.

So, I notice this vicious dog chained to a tree, to the left of my car. He's at the end of his chain, barking his ass off. No big deal. He can't get to me. Besides, I have Mace! If he acts up, I'll spray him.

I get out of my car and walk towards the house. The dog is going crazy. I'm wary of him, but since he can't reach me, I fake being brave. Then, it happens: The dog runs counter clockwise around the tree about 3 times. The chain around his neck gets about 3 times longer. My sweet, sweet ass is easily within dog eating distance. I run to my car. The dog's chain reaches the car, now! I run past my car.

So, I'm in this guy's yard. I can't get inside my car because this psycho dog won't leave without a bite of my juicy buttocks. Fuck it. I'm spraying this damned dog. I take out my pepper spray and aim for the dog's face.

The dog takes one step to the side, and dodges that spray like he's Neo from the Matrix. That's it. I'm out of ideas.

Eventually, I wind up climbing over the roof of my car and getting inside while the chain is tangled around my car's front tires. I'm behind the wheel thinking, "THAT'S why I fucking hate dogs".

Then, the owner comes outside. He says, "I THOUGHT I heard something." "Boy, I'm glad you didn't get outta that car! That dog woulda' ate yo ass!!"

"I know", I replied.

I never mentioned what just happened, but part of me believes the owner sat inside and watched the whole ordeal

/thread

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

They all rock, but about pure fun Badgenome wins hands down, the others have outstanding sense of humour, but are generally a little bit more serious and Rol is sometimes too contorted and wordy. Honourable mentions for Squilliam, that after a period being sour as an old spinster is finally back amongst us at his best and also for d21lewis, of which luckily I don't personally know of any sour spinster mood periods.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

RolStoppable said:
MANUELF said:

Wait... so there is two Rols?

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network
Blacksaber said:

Carmina2008! some quotes from her twitter!

Klonoa hat-tools the lack of color did. eye-yellow, costume art Mr. Arawi

Klonoa and Grandpa I'm love, the Huepow.

Odd.... Klonoa just the Pac-Man hat - Spin-Off. Klonoa eye.

Shadow the Hedgehog - Poochie mined... never.

Carmina for life!

MasterZack said:
RolStoppable said:
MANUELF said:

Wait... so there are two Rols?

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
MasterZack said:
RolStoppable said:
MANUELF said:

You didn´t know?

MANUELF said:
MasterZack said:
RolStoppable said:
MANUELF said:

You didn´t know?

Nope. So who is he? The bad guy or the good one?

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

I don't find anyone particularly funny.