By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - FFXIII marketed as a 360 exclusive o.O

Well, at least the first commercial doesn't mention anything about the PS3 version...

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-6894-Video-Game-News-Examiner~y2010m2d14-First-FFXIII-US-Commercial-is-for-Xbox-360-only

Ouch Sony.....ouch....

Around the Network

Do you expect MS to say that this game is also available on the competitors hardware?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

FUCK YOU SQUARE-ENIX

this is very important in the sense that shud help it sell like how the ps3 version did in Japan, atleast decent numbers. PS3 would rake in comparable numbers without as much as campaign and marketing.

It's not marketed as a 360 exclusive, but Microsoft probably helped finance the marketing. In my country many games are released in this way with only the PS3 logo in the end. Assassin's Creed 2 I'm sure of and I also believe COD:MW2 had it aswell.

Around the Network

yes Assassin 's Creed 2 was markted as a ps3 exclusive in my country it was displayed as only on play station and in the end of commercial it was ps3 slim with the sound PS3

They did the same type of thing for Assassin's Creed II. Only it was just PS3 and no mention of the 360 version. Same with MW2 and a whole shitload of games, why are we surprised now?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ShadowSoldier said:
They did the same type of thing for Assassin's Creed II. Only it was just PS3 and no mention of the 360 version. Same with MW2 and a whole shitload of games, why are we surprised now?

yes...but FFXIII was once a PS3 exclusive...

You wait the ps3 commercials will be out soon, final fantasys home is the sony playstation its where it belongs and sony won't let one of its once best exclusive franchises just be marketed as a rivals exclusive. But to be honest I think most of the worlds gamers will know that its on the ps3 anyway

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

a non event considering the pre-orders ...
and FFXIII is an hardcore game with his fan base, they dont need to make any marketing for the PS3 version, even if I do believe we will see it, later ...that is called "saving money"

BTW, except BIG amount of marketing for GoW3 in US ...

Time to Work !