By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - FFXIII marketed as a 360 exclusive o.O

ps3-sales! said:
Wow. Honestly I don't even know what to think of this. I guess Sony just doesn't care anymore what people think about them, I for one have lost almost all respect for Sony and SE when it comes to marketing. I mean, after all of those million sellers on the ps1 and ps2, they turn their back on Sony and market it as basically an Xbox exclusive? Again, I don't even know what to think of that.

You're overreacting. This is more a commercial for the Xbox FFXIII bundle than a commerciall for just FFXIII. Further, it's obviously a MS commercial, not SE.

Around the Network

Lol, was expecting overreactions.

But I do think we'll see FFXIII commercials for PS3.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Sony can still do something about it if they want to. But considering they focus their marketing on first party titles it's no surprise if we never see a commercial for the PS3.

Haha Ms is so smart for doing that.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

ShadowSoldier said:
You expect the majority of people who watch TSN are going to care about buying Final Fantasy XIII?

A majority? No...but don't act like they randomly decide where to advertise without having a clue of what audience is going to be watching.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network

at least he says bundle

for some reason, i find the accent in which that guy says 'console' really grating

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

themanwithnoname said:
ShadowSoldier said:
You expect the majority of people who watch TSN are going to care about buying Final Fantasy XIII?

A majority? No...but don't act like they randomly decide where to advertise without having a clue of what audience is going to be watching.

He is right though.

Good for MSFT to try to get back the money they are paying to Square.

ps3-sales! said:
Wow. Honestly I don't even know what to think of this. I guess Sony just doesn't care anymore what people think about them, I for one have lost almost all respect for Sony and SE when it comes to marketing. I mean, after all of those million sellers on the ps1 and ps2, they turn their back on Sony and market it as basically an Xbox exclusive? Again, I don't even know what to think of that.

just wait for the GoW3 ad campaign ...

just wait a little ... just a little ...

Time to Work !

GodOfWar_3ever said:
To people saying its no big deal and it happened with other games -

FFXIII was once a PS3 exclusive and the franchise as a whole is more related to PS...so this is a pretty fail move by Sony...

At this point I'm going to ignore the overused "Final Fantasy was originally a Nintendo franchise." Instead, I will say this..... Nintendo has more Final Fantasy games on their platforms than Sony platforms! Now, how's that for a fun fact!