By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which game is going to top March 2010 NPD software charts?

There r some impressive games releasing in March 2010.. So which one u think u will take the crown.. 

PS3

BF:BC2 (i m not sure if the first week of it falls in March of Feb of NPD month)

FFXIII

GOWIII

XBOX

BF:BC2 (i m not sure if the first week of it falls in March of Feb of NPD month)

FFXIII

Wii 

Red Steel

DS 

Pokemon

I see the real battle between 3 games

BF:BC2 (XBOX)

FFXIII (PS3)

GOWIII (PS3)

BF because its a very hyped shooter and XBOX is good for shooters.. so i m sure its going to put some impressive numbers and MS is very good in advertising also.. so they will advertise it well with EA.. and i think its going to get maximum weeks also.

FFXIII, SE is going to market it very strongly and as they have said in many statements.. so its going to have some good strong marketing behind it and also its releasing early in the month.

GOWIII, Sony is really weak in advertising so far.. They are short of cash and they still have to do a lot better in marketing to make their game sell as much as they deserve.. But GOWIII is a big franchise and its the last of the series and if they put a little effort they r going to get a lot of sales...

so i think

1. BF (XBOX)

2. GOWIII

3. FFXIII

i m not considering old releases... so if one of the Wii title sneaks in the top 3, it wont be considered. This is the ranking of only title launching in March 2010

Around the Network

Pokemon will rule them all.

^^ i agree, i think pokemon will be in the top three. the franchise is way too popular not to be

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

Pokémon, duh.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Pokemon will probably take the top spot.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Around the Network

Pokemon

I'm getting it

mM

Pokemon

God of war

BFBC

Final fantasy 13

The most likely situation