By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does Sony have a bigger game after the God of War 3 release?

i hope they have some sort of suprise that will bow my mind

In The End , There Will Be Only Chaos

Around the Network

I'm looking forward to Gran Turismo more than God of War. Modnation racers and Dc Universe online look pretty good too. And then there's a little game called the Last Guardian.....   

The dude abides   

GoW3's shaping up to be the biggest game in the series. After that, we've got GT5. SOTC and ICO weren't really big titles but that doesn't mean we shouldn't take our eyes of The Last Guardian.

4 ≈ One

I am just saying there is a scenario in which GT5 may not come out this year.

If I assume that Sony is keeping the timeline they had earlier for the GT5 release before the delay there is a possibility that GT5 could see a fall release in Japan and a 1st quarter release for NA and Europe.

Maybe Sony wants to focus on Arc.

Just want to play good games

CGI-Quality said:
red_dragon said:

After God of War 3 does Sony have something bigger planned for the rest of the year? There are rumors of the sequels (Killzone 3, Resistance 3, and Infamous 2) but they are not bigger franchises than God of War. Is it a mistake to have this game come out in the spring? I think the game if it came out during the fall they would sell more consoles during the hollidays.

God of War always launches in the Spring.

GoW releasing releasing in Fall instead of March to the fans might feel almost as weird as a Saw in June.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

GT5, Agent and FFXIII is likely to have a much bigger impact for PS3

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

gamelover2000 said:
GT5, Agent and FFXIII is likely to have a much bigger impact for PS3

I think not. FF Versus XIII, probably.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

if FFvs comes in Christmas 2010, the world will end due to ps3 shortages lol:P:P /jk, but yeh ps3 will sell loads anyways just with GT5.

well we need to wait for E3..till then GOW3, FFXIII and HR will be the big releases around.
GT5 after Sept.

Yes. E3 is where we will find out. Unfortunately after FFXIII, GoW3 and GT5 so far there are not big games coming out for the PS3.