By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does Sony have a bigger game after the God of War 3 release?

Um its called Final Fantasy 13 (Might be my first day 1 purchase im 14 so Im gonna save money on it)

Around the Network

Gran Turismo 5 will release this year.
Agent is still a possibility.

I think that's it for 2010.

2011 might be weaker but these games still have a chance:
Resistance 3
Killzone 3
Uncharted 3

duuudee... just wait.... it's coming, i can hear it.
and i'm not talking about fanboys running to this thread....i'm talking about announcements. ;)

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

Unless they announce something at E3

Its clear they have cleared the schedule for GT5, they know releasing their own games around GT5 would be suicide.

To me its them positioning GT5 for all out war with Reach and Natal. Its especially a way for Sony to increase their market share in Europe where GT5 will be unstoppable. NA will see some other games before or 2 months after GT5.

Gran Turismo is definitely coming 2010. This is the year, that's final and the later interview with a SCEE representative confirmed this.

HOWEVER: Sony only needs GOW3 to cover all the land in a second darkness!

Around the Network
EnosStory said:
Unless they announce something at E3

Its clear they have cleared the schedule for GT5, they know releasing their own games around GT5 would be suicide.

To me its them positioning GT5 for all out war with Reach and Natal. Its especially a way for Sony to increase their market share in Europe where GT5 will be unstoppable. NA will see some other games before or 2 months after GT5.

Add in motion control (for the head tracking I thought) and some 3D perhaps and GT5 is good to go probably.

On the other hand, they DO need some REALLY GOOD Arc titles to steal thunder from Natal and keep the PS3 in the general eye. That won't work with GT5 alone, so them clearing the schedule for GT5 alone is not thàt smart imho.

best not to speculate at this point in time, its best to wait for e3 and see what may come up.

Gran Turismo 5.

There, I was to 26th guy who said the same thing.

Dude you can't be serious with this question.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Set aside GT5, and Possibly Versus XIII

We have the possibilities of : Killzone 3, InFamous 2? Who knows.