By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does Sony have a bigger game after the God of War 3 release?

After God of War 3 does Sony have something bigger planned for the rest of the year? There are rumors of the sequels (Killzone 3, Resistance 3, and Infamous 2) but they are not bigger franchises than God of War. Is it a mistake to have this game come out in the spring? I think the game if it came out during the fall they would sell more consoles during the hollidays.

Just want to play good games

Around the Network

You totally forgot about the definitive Gran Turismo 5.

Gran turismo

Hello? Gran Turismo 5.

Agent also has the potential to be big and Final Fantasy Versus XIII just might release in Japan this year.

ha ha I beat you Seihyouken, but damn you carl *shakes fist*

Around the Network

Who knows, GT5 might release in 2011.

I should hope so... I mean GOW isn't exactly a sales monster. Past games have sold between 2-3 million, and while that's certainly great, it's by no means comparable to other big franchises like Halo, GTA, MGS, FF, GT, COD or most Nintendo franchises. So if GOW3 would be their 'biggest' game, that wouldn't be good...

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

How does some one on a game forum not know GT. As far as later R3 is a sure bet given Insomniacs history of 1 game every year. K2 no it would be to early.

Gran Turismo says hi.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

God of War III is the biggest game this gen...