By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square enix may have released fake FF13 360 screenshots

So, what did they do?

Just photoshop the "LB" button onto a PS3 version picture?

Around the Network

WOW SE you lost my respect even more.

Photoshopped i bet.

kowenicki said:
Ajescent said:
Just to put it out there as the Devil's Advocate, are people completely relieving MS of any wrong doing in this?

of course not.... ms will have moneyhatted or bribed or murdered someone to get this... sigh.

is this the only site forum were everything is the fault of ms.

It was just an innocent question....

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

The 360 version can't look shitty enough to warrant shooping. Not a good move for them.

Around the Network

There is no way that wasn't intentional or else SE has some big security issues we don't know about.

some Journo types who have played the game side by side say the 360 is pretty, sure not 100% as the ps3 version but good in its own right so what's the point in going through the trouble to photoshop shots?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

mibuokami said:

Edit: @Bamboleo - I would really appreciate you not linking that picture, thats not an example of Harakiri, that is an image of soldier of the Japanese Imperial Army in the process of executing a prisoner of war in WW2. From the quality of the image, it looks rather authentic and some people would be very offended by it.

just what I thought when I saw this.

Harakiri (or sepuku, always mistake the 2) is done to one self with a friend having the honor of beheading you for you not to suffer...

anyways on topic.... so does this mean that the 360 version will be like a photoshop enhenced version of the PS3? (why would they even create these in the first place is a wonder...)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Photos are fake confirmed.
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-6894-Video-Game-News-Examiner~y2010m2d13-Square-Enix-responds-to-doctored-FFXIII-screens

I will buy FFXIII for my 360.