By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square enix may have released fake FF13 360 screenshots

Let's give them the benefit of the doubt and say they somehow managed to get the game to show the same exact scene on both versions in order for us to compare and see how they are both on the same technical level.

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

Around the Network
krimoz911 said:

Let's give them the benefit of the doubt and say they somehow managed to get the game to show the same exact scene on both versions in order for us to compare and see how they are both on the same technical level.

my sarcarms detector its broken.

the thing is they didn't, they photoshop over the ps3 version.

Nice, I'm getting this for the 360 then.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
kowenicki said:
Ajescent said:
Just to put it out there as the Devil's Advocate, are people completely relieving MS of any wrong doing in this?

of course not.... ms will have moneyhatted or bribed or murdered someone to get this... sigh.

is this the only site forum were everything is the fault of ms.

lol can't blame people for thinking that, considering all gossip going around timed exclusivity, and paid DLC :p

well i wont judge until the game comes out
i think the game will still look the same on both
so i dont care

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

Around the Network

Images were photoshopped - confirmed:

Twitter account of Square Enix' Assistant PR Director, Sonia Im:

"We are looking into how the #FFXIII altered screens ended up in our presskit &will update asap. This was obviously not intentional..."

http://twitter.com/SquareEnixSonia

SquareEnixSonia:

1. ..Aside from easily being proven as altered, and this method not being one we use, we don't feel there is a need to enhance the X360 #FFXIII about 7 hours ago from UberTwitter

2. We are looking into how the #FFXIII altered screens ended up in our presskit &will update asap. This was obviously not intentional... about 7 hours ago from UberTwitter

Tada! And the turtle wins!

Edit: @Bamboleo - I would really appreciate you not linking that picture, thats not an example of Harakiri, that is an image of soldier of the Japanese Imperial Army in the process of executing a prisoner of war in WW2. From the quality of the image, it looks rather authentic and some people would be very offended by it.

tut tut. i still expect them to look pretty similar. The choice will be up to what system you decide to play it on and not graphical differences

kowenicki said:
so they ARE silly little boys then.... poor.

They had no reason to do this, the game was shown running on the 360 and it looked damn fine. Stuff-ups such as this can only be done at a moment of stupidity. I really believe this was a dumb mistake or the result of some lazy-ass junior-artist rather than SE being intentionally misleading... It just seems too.... 'dumb' to be any sort of intentional and well thought out ploy.

wow i think its the marketing department's fault not the developers....
very disgraceful though :(

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!