By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - so guys...whats it like living in outside of NA?

@Rath
Cool. After I spend two weeks in NZ, I will let you know if an American feels the same :)

I hope NZ is everything I am looking for!

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:
stof said:
I don't ever want to go back to Canada (aside from visiting) now that I've experienced Korea. Oh sure there are some huge negatives : Racism, Sexism, General global ignorance. But it's easy to fight those ones. THe positives though. The communal nature of things, the general love of sharing public places. In Canada you drive to a shopping mall and then drive home. In Korea you walk to the mountain and hang out with grandparents excercising on outdoor gym equpment in the forest, and then buy a one dollar bottle of booze and drink outside by the beach while korean families offer you food.

Korea is alive, North America is... Boring. Unless you can pay to go to an expensive private venue, it's just plain boring.

You've been to all the wrong places in Canada. I can go to some places in Korea that would be 100 times worst then Canada, it just depends on what part of the country your at.

True, its called North Korea.

NKAJ said:
Well im in Finland now and asm uch as i hated moving here i do like it here now.Still i would give anything to go back in time and just stay in jersey. :(

what part of jersey, thats where i live =l

radiantshadow92 said:
NKAJ said:
Well im in Finland now and asm uch as i hated moving here i do like it here now.Still i would give anything to go back in time and just stay in jersey. :(

er i mean Jersey,NOT new jersey.

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

NKAJ said:
radiantshadow92 said:
NKAJ said:

lol wow

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:
NKAJ said:
radiantshadow92 said:
NKAJ said:

lol wow

Silly English people, copying the names of American states.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
radiantshadow92 said:
NKAJ said:
radiantshadow92 said:
NKAJ said:

lol wow

hehe :P english people are so unoriginal...next they ll say that theres a York in England ;)

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

NKAJ said:
Kantor said:
radiantshadow92 said:
NKAJ said:
radiantshadow92 said:
NKAJ said:

lol wow

hehe :P english people are so unoriginal...next they ll say that theres a York in England ;)

To be fair, it's not just England. That country south of the USA stole its name from New Mexico.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

What's it like in Finland? :O
I'm so curious, and as soon as I get enough money(and be over 18), I will move there.

Boutros said:
It's all about Canada dude.

I guess you're right.