By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Halo: Reach Thread

Im soooo there as well if this has clan support. We'll all straight tear stuff up!!!!!

Around the Network

@ iLLmaticV3: Oh it'll be an Epic thread, especially if you get selnor in here, he's the hype machine, second only to Peter Molynuex, lol (jk...not really :P)

@ Ben: That'd be too awesome, lol.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

I am hoping that one of the reasons they are shutting down original XBox game Live support was for Live service wide clan support. But even if Live doesn't make it standard, hopefully Reach implements it. But I would be all for clanning up with you guys. Not the best, but I ain't bad.

I never thought of that Jagged, that would be awesome to incoporate Clan support on the Live service itself. You'll do just fine, lol

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

Bookmarked for being the best thread on vgchartz this year...

Around the Network

I will buy a 360 for this game. O_O

Addendum: That boxart is incredibly bad-ass! Is that a mock-up? :D

The BuShA owns all!

Clan support is a great boon for any MP FPS. Killzone 2 taught me that and it'll be nice for all the Halo fans to enjoy it as well.

On a side note, is there a special reason why the game is called "Halo:Reach" instead of "Halo 4"? I keep thinking its an expansion of some sort everytime I hear about it for some reason and I'm hoping I'm not alone on this.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

@Pristine20

Its not called Halo 4 because this isn't continuing the story of Master Chief after the battle of Halo 3. This is a prequal that takes place before and during Halo CE.

Pristine20 said:
Clan support is a great boon for any MP FPS. Killzone 2 taught me that and it'll be nice for all the Halo fans to enjoy it as well.

On a side note, is there a special reason why the game is called "Halo:Reach" instead of "Halo 4"? I keep thinking its an expansion of some sort everytime I hear about it for some reason and I'm hoping I'm not alone on this.

Like Ben said its called Halo Reach because its a prequel, it takes place right before Halo:CE. Reach is Humanities military stronghold, its the very planet that the spartans were trained on. When the Covenant attack the greatest battle in the entire human-covenant war takes place. The humans lose, all the Spartans on Reach die and the planet is destroyed.

edit: Just wanted to add that Halo 2 had clan support and even a playlist just for clans to go head to head. I don't know why they got rid of it for Halo 3 though.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Here are some awesome gifs!

http://themindchannel.blogspot.com/2010/02/halo-reach-gif-extravaganza.html