By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - X10 : Alan Wake Images. Best Graphics on Console Ever. Yeah I said it.

lol how many games on 360 have best graphics on a console ever?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

Very annoying thread once again from you Selnor - But I can agree with you that this is a beautiful game!

slowmo said:
@Torrillian & Carl - I'm not saying Selnor isn't good at annoying other users I'll add, just he is in a very small minority of 360 users who hype excessively unlike the huge number in the PS3 fanbase that irritate the hell out of far more of the other console fanbases. I honestly wish we had more posters like CGI and Jagged who temper their optimism to encourage senisible debates despite their preferences!

When it is one person, always calling out the PS3, it's fans and it's games... It starts to go overboard.

When PS3 fans do it, they hype the game. That's it. The games graphics. Not comparing it to every other big graphical game on 360. And when this does happen, reviewers usually seem to agree (MGS4, Uncharted 2, Killzone 2).

CGI-Quality said:
Carl2291 said:
slowmo said:
@Torrillian & Carl - I'm not saying Selnor isn't good at annoying other users I'll add, just he is in a very small minority of 360 users who hype excessively unlike the huge number in the PS3 fanbase that irritate the hell out of far more of the other console fanbases. I honestly wish we had more posters like CGI and Jagged who temper their optimism to encourage senisible debates despite their preferences!

When it is one person, always calling out the PS3, it's fans and it's games... It starts to go overboard.

When PS3 fans do it, they hype the game. That's it. The games graphics. Not comparing it to every other big graphical game on 360. And when this does happen, reviewers usually seem to agree (MGS4, Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, HEAVY RAIN).

Fixed for accuracy

Yeah, sorry i forgot lol.

But the point still stands.

It's official. Selnor has become this sites very own 360 version of hiphopgamer.

If only you knew how many LMFAOs you've given to people today.

BTW, the game looks absolutely amazing.

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
slowmo said:

When PS3 fans do it, they hype the game. That's it. The games graphics. Not comparing it to every other big graphical game on 360. And when this does happen, reviewers usually seem to agree (MGS4, Uncharted 2, Killzone 2).

I'll not go down this avenue too much but I seem to remember plenty of KZ2 vs Gears 2 and Uncharted vs Gears threads with plenty of bullshot photos and frankly hideous captures to try and prove a point.  KZ2 was stupidly hyped on this site with animated gifs killing bandwidth in sigs all over the place to try and prove some point.  It really isn't even close Carl, honest.  I suggest you keep a tally of occurences of users hijacking threads with their console preferences favourite darling and see who is top, you might be surprised how big the margin of victory is too if your honest with yourself when you do the test.

CGI-Quality said:
I think what we have is an amazing year ahead for gaming in general. I mean, one amazing game after another seems to be the order of things. We should be celebrating that, to be honest, rather than boasting about being better than the next guy. Sure, I was blown away by GOWIII last night, selnor's blown away by this. But, why did we need the bickering about it?

Your take selnor? Is that reasonable enough?

Yeah ! i know! we should stop terrorism...

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Are these pics even really new? They look very familiar and you've probably already said this about them 3 times.

so now it's Alan Wake...lol ...my god some guys love to eat crow...

Wow what a successful thread. *rolls eyes*