By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - X10 : Alan Wake Images. Best Graphics on Console Ever. Yeah I said it.

CGI-Quality said:
Certainly has the best lightning engine I've seen on consoles though, I will give it that.

I'd call it a tie

Around the Network
gamings_best said:
CGI-Quality said:
Certainly has the best lightning engine I've seen on consoles though, I will give it that.

I'd call it a tie

A canned tin of fish cannot be as good as a fresh fish. So how can canned tin of lighting be as good as fresh lighting?

Tease.

selnor what about that bet?

Alan Wake does not have the best graphics in any department. The graphics are stunning to look at, but come on kid, everyone knows the graphics are only comparable to Batman:AA and Resident Evil 5.

By the way, hasn't anyone commented on the new God of War 3 trailer? Holy crap, we have a new contender for graphics whore, after Uncharted 2. Question is, will it surpass UC2?

Selnor, I'm glad that you hype 360 games, this website is extremely loaded to the PS3 side, and you are the ONLY person who hypes 360 games. But you need to dial back the inflammatory wording, because any pro 360 thread is going to get hammered regardless and you can't give the PS3 guys ammunition to dismiss your opinions, some of which are actually valid.

I appreciate your willingness to stick your neck out in front of the Helghan firing squad, but make sure you gain something from your sacrifice beyond scorn.

Around the Network

^^you just dont fucking get it, do you? this isn't pro 360 thread. Its 360>>>PS3 thread. look at some of his posts here like "360 puts PS3 to shame in 2010". it would be OK if he was hyping 360 games WITHOUT dissing the competition on PS3

BladeOfGod said:
^^you just dont fucking get it, do you? this isn't pro 360 thread. Its 360>>>PS3 thread. look at some of his posts here like "360 puts PS3 to shame in 2010". it would be OK if he was hyping 360 games WITHOUT dissing the competition on PS3

Are you referring to me? Because that's what I just said, only respectfully and without the cursing.

CommonMan said:
Selnor, I'm glad that you hype 360 games, this website is extremely loaded to the PS3 side, and you are the ONLY person who hypes 360 games. But you need to dial back the inflammatory wording, because any pro 360 thread is going to get hammered regardless and you can't give the PS3 guys ammunition to dismiss your opinions, some of which are actually valid.

I appreciate your willingness to stick your neck out in front of the Helghan firing squad, but make sure you gain something from your sacrifice beyond scorn.

great quote, and meaningful on multiple levels.

SpartanFX said:
selnor said:
SpartanFX said:
since you have said this for every game that has been on X360 no one will believe you.it's like that old story about the lair that tells the truth once and no one believes him anymore :p

You maen it's the same as all the PS3 fans saying it for every other PS3 exclusive?

IT's easy to see AW destroys all. Saying otherwise would not only make you feel stupid, but your head explode. IT's night and day. Massive step up from what we have so far. Not small, but huge.

well the PS3 crwod were mostly behind right games in the graphics.

KZ2 is insane and so is uncharted 1 and 2 ,..

but you on the other hand:

far cry2 :fukin ugly game

Forza 3: jagg fest

modern warfare 2: low res texture/pixaleated texture when you get close to anything.

Mass effect 2:beautiful game from artistic design but lacking the horse power side of graphics.you can't tell me this is imprssive graphically at all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhhtAaWH_eo&feature=related

need for speed shift:fuckin ugly and jagg fest

so yea u see, your history is not so good when it comes to graphics.

This looks awesome on the other hand.not comparable to uncharted since uncharted is bright and colorful but this is dark and has a scary vibe to it.but they are very fine examples of polished games.

So f****** true lol.

GoW 3 > U2 > KZ2 > Crysis > U1/MGS4

My two cents, I haven't seen Crysis on UBER MEGA EXTREME so... xD.

No other game is between what I said above (In my fanboy eyes no denying that but I honestly believe it or else I would not be a fanboy :O).

If I was to put Alan Wake in there it would probably be between Crysis and U1/MGS4. Not the best (by far).

Go take a look at GoW 3... that's just omfg.

Havent seen much of 'The Last Guardian' or GT5 to say anything else but I also believe they will be pretty good, just a hunch ^^.

CommonMan said:

Frankly, I don't even bother commenting on these kind of threads, regardless of console it's supporting. But if even Naz, Reasonable, and Torillian intervened, something is clearly wrong.

One thing though, about the red part: The problem is, selnor has a rather notorious history of hyping one thing about 360 exclusives/console exclusives: Graphics. I'm all for supporting preferred platforms, but I don't get why he's so keen on letting everyone know he thinks every newly announced 360 (console) exclusive game has the "best graphics ever on consoles".

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!