By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - X10 : Alan Wake Images. Best Graphics on Console Ever. Yeah I said it.

Couldnt care less what a few peeps think. I am blown away by what I'm seeing in Alan Wake. It's truly another level of visual fidelity entirely. Crysis 2 on consoles has it's work cut out. The shadows are so intricate, the lighting astonishing and the texture detail and draw distance amazing. You can tell the last 7-8 months has been nothing but polish. The game was finished 1 month after E3 09. Beautiful.

Around the Network

since you have said this for every game that has been on X360 no one will believe you.it's like that old story about the lair that tells the truth for once and no one believes him anymore :p

SpartanFX said:
since you have said this for every game that has been on X360 no one will believe you.it's like that old story about the lair that tells the truth once and no one believes him anymore :p

You maen it's the same as all the PS3 fans saying it for every other PS3 exclusive?

IT's easy to see AW destroys all. Saying otherwise would not only make you feel stupid, but your head explode. IT's night and day. Massive step up from what we have so far. Not small, but huge.

SpartanFX said:
since you have said this for every game that has been on X360 no one will believe you.it's like that old story about the lair that tells the truth once and no one believes him anymore :p

You maen it's the same as all the PS3 fans saying it for every other PS3 exclusive?

IT's easy to see AW destroys all. Saying otherwise would not only make you feel stupid, but your head explode. IT's night and day. Massive step up from what we have so far. Not small, but huge.

SpartanFX said:

+1 lol

But looks pretty good.

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

Around the Network

Funny whenever someone defends sony people use the "Sony defence league" card, yet microsoft fan boys make threads like this.

Why couldn't you just make a thread that said "X10 : Alan Wake Images"? It would make for a far better thread.

SpartanFX said:

since you have said this for every game that has been on X360 no one will believe you.it's like that old story about the lair that tells the truth for once and no one believes him anymore :p

what do you mean?

This game looks nothing like lair

lol

anyway, is this the PC or 360 build?

And the game was finished 1 month after E309? why's it not out yet?

edit:

no PC version? when/why did that happen?

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Shame it's not coming to PC anymore.

selnor said:
SpartanFX said:

well the PS3 crwod were mostly behind right games in the graphics.

KZ2 is insane and so is uncharted 1 and 2 ,..

but you on the other hand:

far cry2 :fukin ugly game

Forza 3: jagg fest

modern warfare 2: low res texture/pixaleated texture when you get close to anything.

Mass effect 2:beautiful game from artistic design but lacking the horse power side of graphics.you can't tell me this is imprssive graphically at all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhhtAaWH_eo&feature=related

need for speed shift:fuckin ugly and jagg fest

so yea u see, your history is not so good when it comes to graphics.

This looks awesome on the other hand.not comparable to uncharted since uncharted is bright and colorful but this is dark and has a scary vibe to it.but they are very fine examples of polished games.