By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Haze a timed exclusive or fully exclusive to the PS3?

Basically it's a PS3 exclusive. They might make a PC and 360 port down the road, but I reckon it's unlikely.

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6177964.html?action=convert&om_clk=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;1

"Currently the game is indeed only planned for the PS3"

Around the Network

^^^^ No, before I heard it was timed like UT3, but recently, I read somewhere (don't remember) that it is exclusive. and IGN doesn't have it listed with any other consoles.

From what I know it is exclusive. It was once planned for PC and XBOX but they dropped it. XBOX and PC dont need any more FPS's so its all good.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Nevermind, I didn't look hard enough. IGN has it listed for the PS3, 360 and PC... maybe they're wrong?

"Leonick
Why would the PS3 need more games? The only the the PS3 needs is to go away and die"

Posted Nov 13, 2007 9:00 pm GMT
Login to rate this comment
/ (+0)

That comment from Gamestop.com was funny....lol

Around the Network

Do you want to play resistance or not?

Im telling you haze is going to be huge on the ps3, you will regret selling it.

mM
DMeisterJ said:
Nevermind, I didn't look hard enough. IGN has it listed for the PS3, 360 and PC... maybe they're wrong?

Yet the Free Radical website, Wikipedia, Gametrailers, and the official Haze website all list it as PS3 exclusive.

IGN just probably hasn't updated the page.

IGN is retarded.

mM

@Soriku

I strongly agree on that point.

@ W29

After these past couple of weeks, I'll never predict what a game will sell. If SMG taught you anything, it's that you never know how much a game will sell. Haze may sell really well, it may not, we'll just have to wait for the numbers.