By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Poll - What's the greatest JRPG series of all time?

What's the greatest JRPG series of all time?

Final Fantasy 2,113 49.79%

Kingdom Hearts 364 8.58%

Paper Mario/Mario & Luigi 277 6.53%

Pokemon 816 19.23%

Tales 172 4.05%

Other 501 11.80%

Total:4,243
Mendicate Bias said:
Wheres Golden Sun :(

It's the sixth option.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
g-value said:
Disgaea series. Its the only jrpg series in which every game in it is awesome :)

Never played Disgaea but that is how the FF series is to me. Love every game! Awesome awesome series.

The gameplay in the Disgaea series is FAR deeper and strategic and the characters are FAR more likable and are extremely funny. Final Fantasy has it in story, graphics and to some extent music though.

MontanaHatchet said:
Mendicate Bias said:

It's the sixth option.

Fine I shall make a poll about the greatest co-op games of all time and put L4D in the others section and see how you like that Monti >:(

jk :P

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Mendicate Bias said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Mendicate Bias said:

It's the sixth option.

Fine I shall make a poll about the greatest co-op games of all time and put L4D in the others section and see how you like that Monti >:(

I wouldn't care. Left 4 Dead is really boring.

JK (but I'm not actually kidding).

LMAO, the Tales series has no votes yet.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
Mendicate Bias said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Mendicate Bias said:

It's the sixth option.

Blasphemy

The way your going next thing I know your going to be saying that Fire Emblem is overrated and The Orange Box is horrible value for the money.

I agree on the L4D being boring thing. Only zombie series that I have actually walked away from out of boredom.

Mendicate Bias said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Mendicate Bias said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Mendicate Bias said:

It's the sixth option.

Blasphemy

The way your going next thing I know your going to be saying that Fire Emblem is overrated and The Orange Box is horrible value for the money.

Left 4 Dead is boring though. Aiming down the sights should be standard in any shooter game now. I don't care how fast zombies are rushing at me. As for Fire Emblem, the series is fantastic, and the Orange Box is one of the best deals ever.

Wagram said:
I agree on the L4D being boring thing. Only zombie series that I have actually walked away from out of boredom.

Well it really depends on whether you play it with friends or not, did you play alone?

@Montana Hatchet

I guess but I didn't have any trouble with the aiming, did you dislike Half-Life 2 as well cause that didn't have aiming down the sights either if I recall correctly?

Other- Dragon Quest

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d