By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Poll - What's the greatest JRPG series of all time?

What's the greatest JRPG series of all time?

Final Fantasy 2,113 49.79%

Kingdom Hearts 364 8.58%

Paper Mario/Mario & Luigi 277 6.53%

Pokemon 816 19.23%

Tales 172 4.05%

Other 501 11.80%

Total:4,243
Pristine20 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Pristine20 said:
BTW, it saddens me that the Shin Megami Tensei franchise isn't an option though I'd have voted for FF anyway. Persona 3 & 4 outclass KH1 &2 IMO and there's 1 and 2 as well. It definitely has more right to be called a series than KH but I get the feeling that whoever made that poll relied on sales.

God, what an annoying post. It's like you people think I have infinite options for my polls.

GOT NEWS FOR YOU GUYS, I DON'T!!! I WOULD THINK AFTER DOZENS OF POLLS THAT YOU GUYS WOULD UNDERSTAND THIS, BUT STILL I HAVE PEOPLE LIKE THIS. SHUT UP ALREADY!

Kingdom Hearts has much higher sales and comparable review scores. And how could you say "whoever?" Did you not see this entire thread? FFS.

Go away before I own you anymore. Just go. Don't post here again. Not in my thread.

Wow...temper, temper. Take a chill pill man, its only an internet forum. I know nothing of how you make your polls. I didn't even know you were the one who made the polls. I used to think it was Talonman (hope I got that username right). I just posted my gut reaction since I love the SMT series. I didn't read the entire thread unfortunately...you're right on that one.

If it were only an internet forum, you'd think someone could also take the time to read a post before making judgments. Frankly, I'm ready to burst any time someone questions my polling methods, 'cuz I clearly explain everything in my starting post. And I've been the only person making polls for months now (essentially, there would be no weekly polls without me). Not to sound arrogant, just saying why I have no tolerance for people whining about my polls.

I've gotta find a way to make this post seem happier.

Around the Network
Opa-Opa said:
Starting a thread titled "Greatest JRPG of all-time" and not mentioning Dragon Quest even as an option is a great injustice.

And where is Shin Megami Tensei? Both this and the aforementioned are celebrated as some of the GREATEST RPG series of all-time!

Oh God, just read. Just read. I read your post, you at least read mine.

Opa-Opa said:
Starting a thread titled "Greatest JRPG of all-time" and not mentioning Dragon Quest even as an option is a great injustice.

And where is Shin Megami Tensei? Both this and the aforementioned are celebrated as some of the GREATEST RPG series of all-time!

O-o...montana's coming for you.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

MontanaHatchet said:
Pristine20 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Pristine20 said:
BTW, it saddens me that the Shin Megami Tensei franchise isn't an option though I'd have voted for FF anyway. Persona 3 & 4 outclass KH1 &2 IMO and there's 1 and 2 as well. It definitely has more right to be called a series than KH but I get the feeling that whoever made that poll relied on sales.

God, what an annoying post. It's like you people think I have infinite options for my polls.

GOT NEWS FOR YOU GUYS, I DON'T!!! I WOULD THINK AFTER DOZENS OF POLLS THAT YOU GUYS WOULD UNDERSTAND THIS, BUT STILL I HAVE PEOPLE LIKE THIS. SHUT UP ALREADY!

Kingdom Hearts has much higher sales and comparable review scores. And how could you say "whoever?" Did you not see this entire thread? FFS.

Go away before I own you anymore. Just go. Don't post here again. Not in my thread.

Wow...temper, temper. Take a chill pill man, its only an internet forum. I know nothing of how you make your polls. I didn't even know you were the one who made the polls. I used to think it was Talonman (hope I got that username right). I just posted my gut reaction since I love the SMT series. I didn't read the entire thread unfortunately...you're right on that one.

If it were only an internet forum, you'd think someone could also take the time to read a post before making judgments. Frankly, I'm ready to burst any time someone questions my polling methods, 'cuz I clearly explain everything in my starting post. And I've been the only person making polls for months now (essentially, there would be no weekly polls without me). Not to sound arrogant, just saying why I have no tolerance for people whining about my polls.

I've gotta find a way to make this post seem happier.

Yes sire..guess I need to pay more attention to who does what around here. Glad you calmed down though. I'll be more careful next time lol.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Kingdom Hearts.

KH2 is the best game ever made.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Other: Dragon Quest

Final Fantasy is 2nd place to me. Tales of does the action combat better than any other game does though.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

dtewi said:
Kingdom Hearts.

You're killin' me, Smalls

Khuutra said:
dtewi said:
Kingdom Hearts.

You're killin' me, Smalls

Sorry for having eccentric tastes.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte