Gamepro 5/5
Just Push Start 5/5
Examiner 10/10
PlayStation LifeStyle 5/5
Micromania 5/5
NextGN 99/100

CGI-Quality said:
freebs2 said:
The average ranting is about 9. This is very good ranting considering that, this is an experimental title and not everyone will like it.

This saying is interesting & perplexing to me at the same time. Isn't it the case with any game available today? I think people mix up, 'this isn't a traditional game' with 'not everyone will like it'. Of course not everyone will like it, that's the way it is with any game.

I haven't explained it well but you understood what i meant. This isn't a traditional game so I thought this game whould have caused more different reactions from reviewers.

Although I know you guys are going by Metacritic I just wanted to point out that Heavy Rain is sitting at a 91 on N4G after 61 reviews and a 92.13% on Gamerankings.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Euphoria14 said:

Although I know you guys are going by Metacritic I just wanted to point out that Heavy Rain is sitting at a 91 on N4G after 61 reviews and a 92.13% on Gamerankings.

It's an impressive title it seems. MUCH crow is to be served this day!

Well all I know is that it isn't looking good for the many... and I mean many who thought this game was going to average between 80-85.

31 reviews in so far on Meta. Low 80's will now require a bunch of 70 and lower scores.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Why is there an o so sudden explosion of reviews today? Doesn't the game come out at the end of February? Or did the aliens that keep me up at night take me to the future again?

somebody give some crow photos so i can eat some. Serves me right:p i never thought this game would get anywhere near 90:P

yes great scores i will get this game for sure as soon as possible.... before they ban it here.

I expect gametrailers to give it a low 90 score as well. Based on what was said during the invisible walls ep.