By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War movie !? Look Awesome

I dont think the movie flopping will affect sales unless Sony tie themsleves to the film by promoting GOW3 with the Film and vice versa :p

Around the Network

I don't see how this is GOW, a couple similar enemies but thats it, no Kratos

Its Perseus, not Kratos, it is not God of War. The only similarities are they used the same Greek mythology like the other Percy Jackson movie which would probably sucks (director of Harry Potter).

Lol, I've seen trailers of that movie. It looks incredibly generic, cliche and boring.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

KingFate said:
@V-r0ck: Originality doesn't sell it's the mainstream market that get's these made. Don't blame the guys in charge blame the guys who keep those people in charge(us)

Avatar's been more original then most movies in the past 10 yrs and oh did it sell.

Around the Network

The story wasn't anything brand new and exciting(still a good movie imo though), the technology is what really captivated people. I know plenty of people who saw it in standard viewing and they didn't care for it.

PSN ID: KingFate_

i thought THIS was the God of War Movie?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Thanks Porcupine now I need to gouge my eyes out.

PSN ID: KingFate_

KingFate said:
Thanks Porcupine now I need to gouge my eyes out.

i'm so sorry about that!

*carves another notch into his desk*

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

This is just a remake of the original Clash of the Titans.

God of War movie it is not.