By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War movie !? Look Awesome

Clash of the Titans is about the myth of Perseus...

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
KingFate said:
@V-r0ck: Originality doesn't sell it's the mainstream market that get's these made. Don't blame the guys in charge blame the guys who keep those people in charge(us)

Avatar's been more original then most movies in the past 10 yrs and oh did it sell.

Is like a mix between Dance with wolves, Mononoke Hime and Pocahontas...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

This isn't a GoW movie, and the trailer looks cool, but I think it's a rental.

Fun fact: the Kraken is actually frorm NORSE mythology!

Who knew, right

V-r0cK said:
KingFate said:
@V-r0ck: Originality doesn't sell it's the mainstream market that get's these made. Don't blame the guys in charge blame the guys who keep those people in charge(us)

Avatar's been more original then most movies in the past 10 yrs and oh did it sell.

You mean the Pocahontas remake?

Around the Network
Jboy0990 said:
Clash of the Titans is about the myth of Perseus...

and Perseus was in God of War 2, so.... Movie Confirmed!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

V-r0cK said:
KingFate said:

That says more about the Movies of the last 10 Years then it says about Avatar.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

V-r0cK said:
Fei-Hung said:
I agree with ^^ it seems it is all about remakes these days :s

Don't know how this is a GOW movie, if anything GOW is a clash of the Titans game :p the movie came before the game remember :p

Yea seriously.  Majority of Hollywood movies are remakes, sequals, prequals, books, comic books, asian remake, base on a true story, etc..all from something.  Where'd all the original creativity gone? =(

I'm sorry to break the news to you but Hollywood has always been like that. Nothing has really changed except for the fact that you are just more aware of it now days and you can blame most of that on this thing you might be familiar with called the internet. 

As for a God Of War movie I think it would be awesome if they took the time to do a good one. It has the storyline to be a great movie just don't know if we'd find a group to produce this movie that feels authentic and real. Maybe if it was done in the style of 300 then it could be pulled off. Other than that it would be hard to capture the scale of the game while not feeling cheap.

this isn't GoW.
i'll lock, and if you like you can post something in Off-Topic about the Clash of the Titans movie

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.