By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I have a problem..... with a girl

O-D-C said:
she never cheated on her bf gang, I dident do anything xept dance with her

Well u said u grabbed her ass too and kissed her neck. Did u tongue kiss her too?

Around the Network

The only reason she didn't cheat was because you wouldn't let her! If you hadn't been the gentleman, then she (from what I've read) would most certainly have cheated on her boyfriend with you. If you two started dating somewhere down the line, what makes you think she wouldn't do the same thing to YOU??

This girl is a bad apple. Save yourself the anguish.

Check out my band, (the) Fracture Suit!!

http://www.myspace.com/fracturesuit

Have you been enslaved?

trashleg said:
O-D-C said:
KingFate said:
I thought you said she wanted to have sex, but you opted not to.

ya but that dosent count as actually, cheating, it almost happened but dident

aye but it only didnt happen cos of you.. SHE would have cheated. and in a court of law,attempt is punishable as severely as the action itself, because if you hadnt stopped it she'd have done it anyway.

^ This is exactly what I meant. So just be careful man, it shows she is WILLING to cheat if it tickles her fancy. If they do it to someone else there is a chance they will do the same to you.

PSN ID: KingFate_

♪O' Canada, our home and native land, true patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise, The true north strong and free.♪

(I thought some patriotism would cheer you up as I have no valuable input for this situation. I hope it helps.)

anyways, i think you've received all the help you need the rest.. is up to you

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

You're doing the right thing, O-D-C.. if it was meant to be between the girl and you, she would break up with her boyfriend.

I haven't read any other posts besides the OP.

It feels good, doesn't it? Feeling so connected to somebody else feels so good. She makes you feel good inside. And it doesn't hurt that she's pretty hot. It makes you forget her shortcomings. It makes you feel good that even though she's with somebody else, she's probably in love with or is going to end up with you. And in all honesty, you'll probably never get over her.

And its going to hurt like hell when you leave her alone. Take my advice (or don't). Be her friend or leave her alone. If its more than physical and you've let your heart take over, no good will come from this.

rocketpig said:

She's playing you. Right now, you're the safe backup plan in case she ever decides to leave her boyfriend or he breaks up with her for some reason. It's a classic female move.

If you really like the girl, just walk away. Cut off communication and move on. If she contacts you in six months sans boyfriend, re-evaluate the situation.

If you're not sure how you really feel about her, get her drunk and sleep with her. Then walk away, cut off communication, and move on.

The second option is only really suitable if you're a vengeful bastard like me.

And me....The awkward part is figuring out what to do when you see her again (Happened to me two months ago).

I am the Playstation Avenger.

I'd agree that her loyalty doesn't match yours at all. You seem like a stand-up guy who's rules match my own.

Even if you did get her somehow, that doubt that she could turn on you at any moment will eat at you. I would never want to be the person who advised you to lose someone you love, but if this has been going on for some time and she hasn't left her boyfriend, I would ask her to choose.

Maybe if she does want you, your devotion will rub off on her. I'd rather have her and lose her than never try. Never trying kills me.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Patience, i say. If she's genuinely interested, continue cultivating what you have, and eventually she'll jump ship, unless you feel it's dragging on too long, in which case just go out with somebody else if you were so inclined, and see if that pushes her to further action (though i'm not advising that you use somebody else expressly for the purpose of pushing her hand, just that if you innocently dating somebody else happens to help, so much the better)

Just do what comes naturally, basically.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.