By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I have a problem..... with a girl

She is not loyal.

If she does that to her current boyfriend.There is not warrant they if you two get together she won't cheat on you.Who knows maybe she has other guys apart from you.My advise is to stay away.If she would actually have a real interest in you she would have already broken up with her boyfriend.

Around the Network

You should just cut it down the middle and go out with her mom.

But I really wouldn't do anything unless they broke up. No need to get caught in the middle of a shit storm.

Given that she is with someone and likes someone else (you), I'd stay away from her.

There is no guarantee that she wouldn't do the same to you.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I was in a similar situation years back. I convinced her to break up with her boyfriend. Never regreted it. Had to avoid him like the plague though. And too be fair their relationship wasn't all that deep. She was dating him because her friends told her to. I say you need to learn of what kind of relationship she has with her boyfriend before making a decision.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

tell her to decide between you or her bf.

Around the Network

mate be a man a decide for your self do you want her or not!!! then you have your answer

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

I read somewhere that asking for advice means that you know what to do, but don't really want to do it.

d21lewis said:
I read somewhere that asking for advice means that you know what to do, but don't really want to do it.

in that case thats probably true

I don't have much experience in this department bu I'm going to tell what's the right thing to do. I think you should leave this girl alone. This girl claims thats she's interested in you but she still has a boyfriend. I can tell from what you said about her that this girl has no attention of being in a serious relationship at all. If I were you, I would leave her alone. What kind of girl is in a relationship and is interested in another guy. This girl is playing you. There are plenty other girls in the world and one of them will be committed to being a honest and stable relationship with you. My advice to ask God for help in this situation and he will direct you into a good position.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

O-D-C said:
d21lewis said:

in that case thats probably true

Let me guess, the majority of posts in this thread have confirmed that which you didn't want confirmed?