By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nintendo Fan: killeryoshis vs. cougarman

KillerYoshi..He scares me..Sorry Roger..I mean Cougar ;)

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Around the Network

Killeryoshis, but that's mostly because I feel like I haven't seen very much of Cougarman.

Killeryoshis, because he's the biggest Pikmin fan and Pikmin still needs more recognition / support as a key Ninty franchise.

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Killeryoshis

Cougar. Killeryoshis is a bit too in your face.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

7-8 in killertoshis favour

Finally killeryoshis is winning!!

killeryoshis

Cougarman

I have to pick Cougarman for "letting" me beat him in Mario Kart all of those times.

Only a true Nintendo fan would do that.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger