By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Third party games don’t sell on the Wii

Grimes said:
Great, a Bruce wannabe.

No, it's a RolStoppable wannabe (or maybe it is Rol... )

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network

lulz I almost fell for it... I was just about to go "what the fudge moving goal posts?" and realized it was someone pulling a Rol. The whole article touts just about every game that has sold well, but it suddenly doesn't count lol. Sadly this would be a serious article from Daemon Hatfield on IGN :(

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Seriously, being a copycat to a crazy Austrian is not that fun anymore. He's not that awesome to begin with...

There is a reason that a game like Rayman Raving Rabbids outsells a game like Dead Space: Extraction. It's because it's a lot better game. Clipping my toe nails is about as fun as that overrated piece of junk.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

the third don 't sell because they are spin-offs most times and the only big main part of franchise Wii saw until is MH3 Wii got Soul Calibour Legends while PS3/360 got SC4 Wii got REtumbrella cronicles/darkside chronicles while PS3/360 got RE5 ps3/360 gets FF13 and Wii the crystal berears so what sales you expect from that titled games

Around the Network

@RolStoppable

You've always been a fad. You need a HD upgrade to stay relevant.

Come on people. The first post from vaio is obviously meant to be
A. A troll post or
B. ironically

Useless thread

Why are you making a post about an article at wordpress.com? Anyone with a computer can write an article there. I bet I can find an article on there "prooving" that Obama is the AntiChrist.

People are entitled to their opinions, even if they are absolutely wrong, and places like WordPress.com give them a soapbox to scream their misguided opinion from.

Besides, VGChartz already has had like 500 threads with the same exact opinio pieces.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

z101 said:
Come on people. The first post from vaio is obviously meant to be
A. A troll post or
B. ironically

Useless thread

you forgot C an ironicall troll post

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Raze said:

Why are you making a post about an article at wordpress.com? Anyone with a computer can write an article there. I bet I can find an article on there "prooving" that Obama is the AntiChrist.

People are entitled to their opinions, even if they are absolutely wrong, and places like WordPress.com give them a soapbox to scream their misguided opinion from.

Besides, VGChartz already has had like 500 threads with the same exact opinio pieces.

because i see some value and truth in it OR because there is a lack of value and truth.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.