I was wrong, nice blog XD

Around the Network
O-D-C said:
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
Guitar Hero III ( A minigame)
Guitar Hero: World Tour Also a minigame
Call Of Duty: World At War sold way less than its HD twins counter parts
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition also struggline to hit a million
Red Steel A bad game that was hyped. Bad games sell on wii better than good cofirmed?
Just Dance Anthor minigame
Rayman Raving Rabbids A casual game with mini games that say hi all over it

and many others say hi hi that I completely destroyed your arguement

My responses.

Thread full of win!

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

RolStoppable said:
@O-D-C

Not to sound mean, but you realize that all of your examples have been "debunked" in the OP, right?

wow Iv been caught not reading the OP, Ill leave now...

With how poor the efforts of third party developers/publshers have been, would it be better if they were being rewarded for producing crap? Do you really want publisher's to get the message that they can be highly profitable by releasing awful ports of 2+ year old games?

killeryoshis said:
O-D-C said:
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
Guitar Hero III ( A minigame)
Guitar Hero: World Tour Also a minigame
Call Of Duty: World At War sold way less than its HD twins counter parts
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition also struggline to hit a million
Red Steel A bad game that was hyped. Bad games sell on wii better than good cofirmed?
Just Dance Anthor minigame
Rayman Raving Rabbids A casual game with mini games that say hi all over it

and many others say hi hi that I completely destroyed your arguement

My responses.

Thread full of win!

Just dance is not a minigame its a dance game.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

Wow just wow. I mean I've seen some bad editorials but this may be the worst one yet. I've never seen someone have to make SO MANY EXCEPTIONS such that their argument can work. In short:

"3rd party games don't sell because I'm not talking about the ones that actually did sell well".

It was constant disregard for the ones that did sell just so his argument could work. Absolutely pathetic haha.

"No 3rd party games sell, except for these which I don't include because they are mini-game collections, or these because they didn't sell as well as the ones on other consoles, or these because it was a budget price, or these because they sell well on everything, or these because I just don't want to count them."

OH man, I'm really tempted just to go laugh at him in his own blog, but that would be encouraging silly people to write more haha. Actually, thank you for putting this here, just so everyone can see how to NOT FORMULATE an argument. Rule #1, if you have to make exceptions in the body of an argument, then you don't have an argument.

Really they sell, extraction has good legs for a rail shooter

People don't buy Nintendo Systems to play third party games

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Soooooo many people should click the link to the article. They always make jokes like this. Here I'll give you one
http://aviewtifulmind.wordpress.com/2009/07/19/hardcoregamingonwiiofficiallydead/

and anthor
http://aviewtifulmind.wordpress.com/2010/01/21/a-boy-and-his-blob-flopped-more-proof-that-third-party-games-dont-sell-on-the-wii/

Want me to keep going?

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Again? Really? We have to fucking do this again?!?!?!?!?