By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BioShock 2 Xbox 360 vs. PS3 - Screenshot Comparison - PS3 > X360

Its PS3=360 actually. In some screens Ps3 looks better and in some other its the opposite. But when you actually play the game you wont be seeing any diffrence

Around the Network

The PS3 version does look a lot better here, but the 360 pictures don't look..."right". They all just seem to be blurred, which sounds like bad screen caps or some deliberate bias (by the website, not the devs).

These screenshots have extremely crappy quality... find a website with decent-sized screenshots and then we'll talk.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

wow talk about a flamebait OP. Everyone thats looking at these pics is saying that both games look good and each version has its advantages yet you came to the conclusion that the PS3 version is far superior? After looking at the pics myself the only conclusion I have come to is that you need glasses.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

NJ5 said:
These screenshots have extremely crappy quality... find a website with decent-sized screenshots and then we'll talk.

You pressed the "Screenshot HD" button, right? Because they are there in full resolution.

Around the Network

I can't see the difference.

ive seen that site before...found their comparison then as suspicious as i do now.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I bet if someone erased the PS3 / X360 logos, nobody would be able to say which pic belongs to which platform. So --> they are the same.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

DirtyP2002 said:
I bet if someone erased the PS3 / X360 logos, nobody would be able to say which pic belongs to which platform. So --> they are the same.

Wrong actually, but whatever

What are you smoking Gilgamesh? The X360 version looks slightly better like it always does on the Unreal Engine.

The differences are negilible though.