By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BioShock 2 Xbox 360 vs. PS3 - Screenshot Comparison - PS3 > X360

i just played the game for a while and i am...disappointed

Around the Network

Looks pretty much the same to me, like most Multiplatform games these days.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

they look so similar .This is nothing but fanboy wars.i mean seriously has gaming come to this?to look at two identical pictures for 5 min to see a tiny difference?

text it's more readable in the ps3 version
texture is simply more sharp.

PC version all the way! 60fps, 16x AF, 8x MSAA.

Wait, you're actually thinking about some marginal differences between the Xbox 360 and POS3 when the PC version has significauntly better visuals?

edit: typo.

Tease.

Around the Network

I don't care about the comparison but I'm noticing some really bad textures in this game. Some barely PS2 quality.

I can't tell a difference after looking at them for 1 minute so I say its a tie. After all when playing the game you will only see that exact pic for less than 1 second...

darkshadow23 said:
I can't tell a difference after looking at them for 1 minute so I say its a tie. After all when playing the game you will only see that exact pic for less than 1 second...

^^This

Now - if either version has more texture pop-ins, etc than the other then that would be a concern

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Since I'm skipping Bioshock 2, I dont care eitherway lol.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I dont see a huge difference TBH....