By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official: What are you currently playing and progress discussion thread

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Made it to Memory sequence 5

Around the Network

Still working on Pokemon Black.

So who wants to watch Charles in Charge?

currently pokemon white

in a few weeks it will be witcher 2

Still on this thing, this boss is either a pussy or I need to change to hard mode.

Watch live video from Totally Random on Justin.tv

Mostly Portal 2 (completed co-op) and Motorstorm Apocalypse.  Also bits of Ridge Racer 3D and Super street fighter 4 3D

Will be playing Killzone 3 again once PSN returns

Around the Network

Recently Finished:

Killzone 3 -  soooo happy I didn't pay for it!

Portal 2 - It's pure awesomeness. Seriously:GO.BUY.IT.NOW.

Currently playing:

Demon's Souls - I haven't been sucked into a game so much in quite some time. One of the best titles this gen.

Fifa - I'm always playing some Fifa.

FF XIII - I've been playing for almost 5 months now. Hasn't been that captivating (hence the reason I haven't finished it), but it's always beautiful.

Half-Life 2: Episode 2

StarCraft II

Plants vs. Zombies

Doom 3

Just finished Inazuma Eleven for the DS. Pretty darn amazing game! It's a shame that the 2nd and 3rd game of the series are only in japanese, I'd totally buy them, probably one of my favourite DS games.

Playing Ghost Trick for the DS, Mass Effect for PC and Mortal Kombat for PS3

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Starting to get back into starcraft II again, much like the original I go through phases of playing and not playing lol

Portal II is complete just need to finish up co-op trophies online.

Bought Phantasy Star Episode I & II plus for gamecube (for 30 worth 80) played a little of that.

And still on Pokemon Black and Splinter Cell 3D.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Mega man 10. Much better soundtradk than in 9.