By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you like the 'Mother' franchise to be released outside Japan?

The title says it all, give your opinion about having the entire Mother franchise released outside Japan.

( After my experience with 2, I wouldn't mind if that did happened ) 

Of course, if you do want it, he'll be watching you...............

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Around the Network

Yes

I finished all the three games using a fan translation for Mother 1 and 3 (incredible games btw) but I would buy a Mother Collection for the DS without thinking twice.

Mother 3 is one of the best RPG's of all time. I would absolutely, 100% without a doubt like to see the series released outside of Japan.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

Sorcery said:
Mother 3 is one of the best RPG's of all time. I would absolutely, 100% without a doubt like to see the series released outside of Japan.

I agree with pretty much this whole post, only perhaps more fiercely.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Sorcery said:

I concur with the above two posts, only even more adamantly than anyone

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Khuutra said:
Sorcery said:

I hope you two both have the fan-made guide, plus the courage badge keychain, cuz I do.

It's interesting that this thread popped up, for the last few days I've had a huge desire to play Mother 3 again.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

Sorcery said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Khuutra said:
Sorcery said:

I hope you two both have the fan-made guide, plus the courage badge keychain, cuz I do.

It's interesting that this thread popped up, for the last few days I've had a huge desire to play Mother 3 again.

The keychain is actually in my pocket right nonw, believe it or not

Would you like to have superpowers?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Khuutra said:
Sorcery said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Khuutra said:
Sorcery said:

The keychain is actually in my pocket right nonw, believe it or not

And I'm on the front page of Fangamer http://fangamer.net/ not only wearing my Awesomeness pack but my courage badge keychain (and the courage badge pin on my chest)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000